Effective as of 1 January, 2014
Your privacy is important to us
Information Collected by MaxTraffic
– Your name, website, company name and e-mail address when you sign-up for a MaxTraffic account.
– User content – campaigns, campaign statistics, et cetera
– When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, and other such information. See also our Information on Cookies Usage below.
How MaxTraffic Uses Your Personal Data
MaxTraffic may process your personal data for the following purposes (One or more purposes may apply simultaneously)
– We use your personal data to help you efficiently access your information after you log in and provide personalized content and information to you.
– We may use your personal data to develop and manage our Website, services, customer care, sales and marketing.
– We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
MaxTraffic does not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
– We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so.
– We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries in which we operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend MaxTraffic’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
– If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers. By using this site, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of MaxTraffic may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Privacy of Children
MaxTraffic services are intended for general audiences. MaxTraffic does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete the aforementioned information as quickly as possible.
Quality of Personal Data
MaxTraffic takes reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
Information on Cookies Usage
Cookies are pieces of text that may be sent to and saved by your web browser when you access our Website; your web browser stores these cookies in a way associated with each website you visit; you can see your cookies through your browser settings.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what of your personal data we have collected. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
How to Contact MaxTraffic