We are willing to collaborate with content creators who want to share their experience with other marketing enthusiasts.
What we expect from your submission:
Length. The article should not be shorter than 1200 words.
Images. It should include at least 4 high quality images with attributions.
Links. You can leave no more than 2 links to your own website. Feel free to include third party links as information sources.
Style. Our audience ranges from beginner to professional marketers, therefore, please keep your texts professional yet easy to follow.
Topics. We accept submissions on digital marketing, conversion rate optimization and e-commerce.
What we do not accept:
• Submissions that based on purely promoting or back-linking your business
• Submissions that have been previously published on other blogs
• Submissions that cover topics that were presented on MaxTraffic blog before
• Submissions that are offensive, inaccurate or overly critical towards other companies or individuals
How to submit:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
• Completed blogpost in Word Doc file
• Separate folder with images (with attributions)
Every submission will be checked to meet editorial standards. Minor changes might be made to the article, in order to make it meet the requirements better. This process may take up to 2 weeks. We reserve the right to include calls-to-action to MaxTraffic content or services within the submitted content.